FLAME SPORTS ACADEMY VERBAL COVID WAIVER
COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver for Clients Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance
with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difﬁculty Breathing
I agree to the following:
- I understand the above symptoms and afﬁrm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
- I afﬁrm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- I afﬁrm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COV|D-19 within the past 30 days.
- l affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a "hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
- You understand that Flame Sports Academy cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVlD'S virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Our business is following theses enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
0 Flame Sports Academy will enhancing protection for clients amid COVID-19.
By answering the above safety questions, I agree to each statement above and release Flame Sports Academy from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.